Want to be involved?
Here is a list of ways to help the KATFACS Organization:
- Serve as a KATFACS Representative in the House of Delegates at Summer Conference
- Serve as a Room Facilitator at Summer Conference or United Conference
- Help out with your district’s assigned committee
- Be a conference/workshop Presenter
- Serve as FCCLA Representative
- Serve as Legislative Representative
- Maintain and distribute the Membership Directory
- Serve on the Executive Council
- Serve as Financial Director (3-year term)
- Run for Secretary (2-year term)
- Run for President Elect
(continue on to President and Past President)
- Serve on one of the K-ACTE Committees:
- Communications (Public Relations/Newsletter)
- Take a leadership role in K-ACTE
- Take a leadership role in NATFACS
- Take a leadership role in ACTE
Why Become a Member?
-Here are a few of the many reasons why you should become a member of KATFACS today.
- Awards and Recognition for Outstanding Members and Contributors
- Curriculum Development
- Leadership Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Strong Representation
- Updated Information
- Working relations with other divisions of ACTE
- State and National Publications
- ACTE Techniques Magazine
– Publicity and Promotion for Programs and Services of FACS Education
New members will need to fill out a New Member Application. A link to the form is available below. It is in pdf format and is downloadable to print from your computer. You will need to mail the applicationit to: K-ACTE, Attention: Kari Presley, 1200 S.W. Tenth Avenue, Topeka, Kansas 66604.
This form is for NEW MEMBERS ONLY, NOT for renewing members. If you have any questions, please contact the K-ACTE office and speak to Kari Presley.
All members who wish to renew their membership with the K-ACTE will receive an invoice from the National Association for Career & Technical Education. Current members should NOT mail payment for membership renewal to the state chapter.